Passengers in a commercial bus badly burnt after fuel stored in the bus explodes (Graphic photos)


Yesterday, a passenger in a Danfo bus in Lagos tragically lost his life after the commercial bus went up in flames and badly burnt him and other passengers.
 According to reports, fuel had being stored in the bus due to the fuel scarcity. It however exploded when the bus was filled with passengers at Chevron Roundabout in Lekki, Lagos. Passengers in the vehicle started struggling out of the bus but the ones at the back weren't so lucky as they were badly burnt in the explosion.
 
Many were able to run out of the burning bus alive, though some were seriously injured, unfortunately, this one didn't make it.
See graphic photos below:








Comments

The Box Ad

Popular posts from this blog